How to upload?
Simply fill out the form with your contact information, click browse or drag your file(s) into the window and click upload. It’s that easy! Once we process your file we will send you a PDF or hard proof for your approval before production. We will contact you if we have any questions. Remember to double-check your files to insure they are correct and that you are providing us everything we need. Here are a few things to consider when uploading files:
- Please provide a press-ready PDF for all print projects. (In addition to the native file format)
- Press-ready PDFs should have 3mm bleed minimum (if applicable) and all images/colours should be CMYK or spot colours if necessary.
- Please provide native file formats (InDesign, Illustrator, etc.) if possible.
- Fonts and links must be included with native formats. You can automatically gather all fonts and links in InDesign using File > Package. This will create a new folder containing a copy of the document and all fonts and links used in the document.
- Folders must be compressed (zipped) before uploading.
- If you have any questions about preparing or uploading art files, please contact us.
Detailed instructions on how to prepare files can be found on the page below:
We’re based in Peterborough but always excited to work with clients outside the area. Let’s bold up your brand together!
Looking to get some quick facts on something you’ve been dreaming up? Let us know here and we’ll get back to you within the next business day.